Arboretum Print Set No. 1
This pair of prints was inspired by field guides that we found while exploring John King Books on a rainy day. Approaching this print series like scientists, we ventured out to R.J. Miller Arboretum and shot close up photos of Michigan trees. The common and scientific names of each species are noted at the bottom of each one.
- Pair of duotone (2 color) hand pulled screen prints
- Hand mixed indigo and grey inks
- Each print measures 11x14" (standard frame size)
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Limited edition of 50, signed & numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Designed and printed in the U.S.A.