Glow in the Dark Screen Print: Into the Depths
"Into the Depths" portrays two scuba divers descending into a cave. At night, a split fountain glow-in-the-dark layer fades from aqua to blue and reveals that they are not alone. A manta ray, several schools of fish and a menacing shark loom nearby.
The split fountain printing technique creates a gradient effect that varies from print to print. Some may glow more aqua, and others more blue. No two are exactly alike.
- 5 color screen print pulled by hand on 100# French Nightshift Blue paper
- Measures 16x20" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 140
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.