Bear Test Print Notebook
The cover for this notebook is made from a piece of a test print that's been layered up with ink over time in our studio. A silhouette of a bear is printed on top in white ink, and each unique test print shows through. The paper inside of the notebook is a smooth unlined kraft brown that will hold up to your favorite pens.
We have a very limited number of these, and no two are alike. If you have a favorite color bear, please let us know in the notes when you place your order. We'll accommodate requests as best we can, no guarantees!
- Screen printed and staple bound by hand
- Measures approximately 5 x 7"
- Paper is recycled and made locally at a hydropowered mill
- 48 blank, 70# text weight pages of French Paper's unlined Speckletone Kraft Brown inside
- Thick 100# cover stock that is even heavier due to its many layers of ink built up over time
- All edges were freshly cut. However, test prints may show signs of wear (dings, dents, etc.) as they were used over a long period of time.